CrossFit Allegiance – CrossFit
Member Spotlight: Leslie Auton
1) When did you start with us? And what made you take the plunge?
I have been with CrossFit Allegiance since day 1…4 years ago because one of my best friends told me she was going to open a CrossFit box…I thought what the heck, I will give it a try. I have loved it ever since.
2) If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to fly! I just think it would be fun…and would come in handy when I need to get somewhere fast.
3) What would the title of your autobiography be?
Anything You Can Do I Can Do…And Better. Lol
4) If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
Shane would say that I would need power, phone charger and my phone…yeah, he is probably right.
5) If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Black Jaguar… because I love black and I would be fast!
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP x 20min:
Teams of 3:
7 KBS (32/24kg)
Shuttle Sprint (50m + 50m + 50m) to the 25m mark and back
7 Calorie Row
Rotate and split reps anyway you want. One person working at a time.
Every 50m is worth 1 rep. Rotate anyway you want. Each round is worth 17 reps.