Max Unbroken Strict Pull-Ups
Scaled Red band
3 mins rest between rounds
– Run: Should be completed in 2:15 or less.
– With rest built in, the goal is to find an aggressive pace for each of the three rounds.
– While we want to be aggressive, we still want to balance the speed across the row and the run.
– Treat the whole workout like you’re completing 1000 meter rowing sprints. Try to maintain the same pace.
– try to put an equally effort into both movements
– Score: Total time including rest.
– 24/18 Cal Bike
– 400m Ski
– 30 x 10m Shuttle Run
40 Mat Lenghts for time
30 Devils Press 50/35
30 Devils Press 35/20