CrossFit Allegiance – CrossFit
Tune into our local Fox morning news at 8:45am to see our very own Shelly Walsh being interviewed about her amazing alpaca farm. Good luck Shelly.
Ways to get points for your team:
1) Attendance: 3 points if your entire team does the OPEN workout between Friday – Monday.
***IF YOU DO NOT ENTER YOUR SCORE IN WODIFY YOU WILL NOT GET CREDIT FOR ANYTHING***
2) PR: 3 points if anyone on your team gets a PR in gymnastics, weights or any type of 1st time improvement. Coaches and judges will help determine these points.
3) Placement scoring for the WOD: RX Male and Female 1st – 10th place. 1st Male and Female gets 10 point down to 10th place getting 1 point. This will vary week to week depending on how many athletes do RX.
4) Placement scoring for Scaled: which means anything other than what is the RX, a different version of the workout no matter your age. Depending on how many people do Scaled the point system will vary. For example this week we only had 8 people do scaled so 1st got 3points , 2nd place 2 points and 3rd 1 point. Next week if we have majority of athletes do the scaled version, we’ll add more scoring opportunity to the scaled and reduce them from the Rx WOD.
5) Weeks 3 & 4 ONLY we will have a theme. If everyone on the team participates it is worth 5 points. Team with the most athletes at Friday Night Lights Week 3 & 4 will get bonus points. Friday Night Lights is from 5pm on……
Teams and scoring are posted on the whiteboard in the gym.
Metcon (20 Rounds for reps)
On the Minute x 20
Odd Minutes: Movement 1
Even Minutes: Movement 2
Goat Day gives you an opportunity to refine skills or work on your weaknesses. Today is geared towards Practice, a controlled heart rate. As an example, to improve the technique of double-unders, we want to practice at a low-intensity where we can really focus on the mechanics of the hands and the timing of the jump.
Choose two “Goats” to work on, and we’ll alternate between them on each minute. Coaches will have suggestions in class.