Wallballs 20 / 14 lb to 10/9ft.
On the Minute [Starting at 1:00]:
5 Deadlifts 225 / 155 lb
– Aim for unbroken sets of deadlifts.
– Have a number of wallballs you’d like to complete each round. A solid number would be somewhere between 15 and 25 reps. From there, you can choose to break things up right from the start or go for big sets for as long as you can. The first round, you can bank a few extra reps.
– Pick a minimum number of wallballs you know you can always pick the ball up. Say your number is 5 reps. If at any point you are feeling gassed, count 5s, then pick up the ball and do 5 reps, this way, you can minimize your breaks.
– Always leave about 5-10s to transition between your last wallball to the deadlifts.
– Deadlifts: Loading should not exceed 60% of your 1RM deadlift. Reps should be completed in less than 20s each minute.
– Note: This workout STARTS on the WALLBALLS.
– Score: Total wallball reps.
Scaled weight is
DL 185/125 WB 20/14