4-6 Reps @ 65-70%
*4-5 Second Isometric
*Rest As Needed Between Sets
– Our next 4 week cycle of our strength pieces is isometric holds.
– For EACH strict press, hold for 4-5 seconds at 1 inch off shoulder on the way up. Squeeze muscles as hard as you can during pause, then fire up as fast as possible.
– Watch a clock or have someone count out loud for you as we want to complete the full 4-5 seconds to get the most out of these reps.
– Score: Enter heaviest set. Record sets/reps in your notes.
Max Unbroken Push Jerks 155 / 105 lb
Max Unbroken Bar Muscle-ups
RX C2B 135/95
– Push Jerks: Loading should not exceed 65% of your 1RM push jerk or you should be able to complete 7 or more reps each round.
– Bar Muscle-Up/C2B/pull-ups s: You should be able to complete 3 or more reps each round.
– You can take up to 30s between finishing the row/run and beginning your set of push jerks or bar muscle-ups. The only exception of this is at the very end of the workout. You may rest up to 1:00 before your last set if you know you won’t have time for another full run or row.
– Score: Total reps. Enter push jerk + BMU